Errors in Veterinary Anesthesia is the first book to offer a candid examination of what can go wrong when anesthetizing veterinary patients and to discuss how we can learn from mistakes.
- Discusses the origins of errors and how to learn from mistakes
- Covers common mistakes in veterinary anesthesia
- Provides strategies for avoiding errors in anesthetizing small and large animal patients
- Offers tips and tricks to implement in clinical practice
- Presents actual case studies discussing errors in veterinary anesthesia