Monitoring and Intervention for the Critically Ill Small Animal: The Rule of 20 offers guidance for assessing the patient, interpreting diagnostic test results, and selecting appropriate monitoring procedures.
- Based on Rebecca Kirby’s time-tested Rule of 20, with a chapter devoted to each item on the checklist
- Provides comprehensive guidance for monitoring a critically ill small animal patient
- Emphasizes the interplay of each parameter with one another
- Designed for fast access on the clinic floor, with potentially life-saving ideas, tips, lists and procedures
- Presents tables, schematics, algorithms, and drawings for quick reference.