Practical Transfusion Medicine for the Small Animal Practitioner, Second Edition provides clinically oriented guidance on all aspects of blood banking, compatibility testing, and patient blood management for dogs and cats.
- Presents procedures for blood collection, processing, and storage in the veterinary setting
- Describes blood components and their key uses
- Provides an overview of blood collection techniques and systems, emphasizing popular configurations for veterinary blood products
- Offers concise and comprehensive guidelines for veterinary professionals to ensure the overall quality of the service
- Includes access to a companion website with full-color images from the book available in PowerPoint