Treatment and Care of the Geriatric Veterinary Patient offers veterinarians a complete guide to treating and managing geriatric canine and feline patients.
- Offers practical guidance on managing all aspects of veterinary care in geriatric pets
- Takes a holistic approach to managing the geriatric patient, from common diseases and quality of life to hospice, euthanasia, client communications, and business management
- Focuses on dogs and cats, with a chapter covering common exotic animals
- Provides clinically oriented advice for ensuring quality of life for older pets
- Includes access to a companion website with videos, client education handouts, and images